Thursday, November 12, 2009

Menu Holder

You know that drawer in the kitchen that collects all the "stuff" that just doesn't have anywhere else to go?  Well, I don't have one because my apartment is stingy with its cabinets and drawers.  But that does not mean I don't have the "stuff".  For example, take out menus.  There are days when cooking dinner feels like it would drain the last drop of energy right out of my body.  That's when it's time for some General Tso's...or pizza...or an eggplant parm sub.  So many options, and so many menus.  I got tired of looking at those menus piled on my fridge.  The solution came in the form of Starry Night.  The gift bag of Van Gogh's classic work was sitting in my gift wrapping box just begging to be displayed in some way.  I stuck a push pin in my kitchen wall, hung the bag from it, and in went the menus.  Voila!  A cute way to keep my take out menus handy.  And when I get tired of Van Gogh, I can easily switch out the bag.  But I don't see that happening anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment